Thursday, December 17, 2009
Venting for just a moment. Please ignore. I don't mean to offend anyone. I'm getting really sick of people whining about the jobs that they have and small things about their jobs. I know things may not be perfect and things may be challenging, but at least you have a job! I'm truly sorry for any whining I've done in the past. I'm feeling very very very appreciative of my job and my employer and what a great guy he is. The last time one of us got laid off was when I got laid off fresh out of school, when Jeff and I had only been married 6 weeks. I was upset at the time, but as a result I was able to find this job which ended up in great training, great pay (now) and an amazing employer that lets me be a mom and still earn a paycheck. I'm trying really really hard to look at Jeff's job loss as a blessing and that this is going to get him the job he's supposed to be at. In the meantime, I'm feeling very appreciative for employment and am sick of people whining about the jobs that they have. It may not be the best, but at least it's something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment