Friday, December 18, 2009
My little Zachie
I swear, Zach has these radars for things. I've thought for a while the he as a "mommy radar". There are many a times where I'll wake up early with the intention of working before anyone else wakes up. There were many a times where I would step out of my bedroom and just a couple moments later Zach would wake up. He's gotten better, but there are still times where he'll do it. He also seems to have a treats radar. This morning, I had some christmas treats hiding in my closet. Zach was in there and said he wanted some chocolate that was in my closet. I thought it was hidden, but apparently he has a sixth sense for treats. I told Jeff the other day that he wanted a treat. Jeff asked him what he wanted and Zach told him he wanted a "daddy treat". Jeff asked him what that is and it's the treats that Daddy eats. Funny Funny boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment