I'll have to cover Christmas in another post when I have time. We did have a great Christmas and Nate told me a number of times that this was the best Christmas ever. He did tell me that Santa messed up because he wanted a dinosaur race track with a loop-da-loop and he did get a race track with a loop-da-loop, but it wasn't a dinosaur one so he was disappointed. Oh well. Zach asked for water guns from Santa and he got nerf guns instead, so apparently Santa was off his game. However, they did have a fabulous time and I'll cover Christmas later.
So, on a whim today while grocery shopping, we finally bought some sleds for the boys. Why oh why have I not bought sleds before? My yard is full of hills, and some steep ones at that. The boys have had a ball in the snow today. They've sledded down the hills in the backyard, the side yard, and even the driveway. We finally have a use to our hills! They've had a ball and I'm hoping that they'll sleep really well tonight. Anyone up for sledding?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment