I meant to do this earlier. We had some Christmas Angels come this year and it was such a neat experience for our family. The did it from December 1st to December 12th and left things on our porch. On the last day, they came to our porch to sing Christmas carols and let us know how it was. It's a very sweet family in our Ward and we were very touched. We were also very impressed with how sneaky they were. On one of the days, they came on a Saturday morning with all of the blinds open and we had no clue who it was. I thought they were so creative that I wanted to list what they did:
1st Day- A patridge in a can of pears (a can of pears)
2nd Day- two Dove candybars
3rd Day- Free french bread
4th Day- a notepad for when the birds call
5th Day- Five glazed donuts (golden rings)
6th Day- six eggs that the geese laid
7th Day- Bubble bath for the swans to swim in
8th Day- Chocolate milk because the maids milked chocolate milk
9th Day- a CD of Christmas music (that the ladies danced too)
10th Day- some heat pads because the Lords that lept all nght needed a little heat for their sore muscles
11th Day- a book because the pipers piped and picked up this book that they were positively pumped about giving to us
12th Day- a calendar with pictures of the Savior on it so we could remember him the whole year through
I was very touched by this family. The are such a sweet family and it meant so much to my boys. They got excited every night when they heard a knock at the door. I hope to do something like this for someone next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment