I love my kids and I am so incredibly impressed with them. I have often said that the best thing I could have given my first child was a sibling. Zach and Nate have had their struggles, but for the most part they are best friends. Zach and Addi have also have some struggles where they don't always get along, but they are becoming best friends now too. Nathan is super cute with Addi and always has been. It warms my heart they at they all play together. Zach is doing his reading and Addi keeps bringing Zach books to read to her. Yesterday afternoon, as with most afternoons, Nathan had a friend over. They were jumping on the tramp and Nathan and his friends were playing games with Addi and letting her jump too. It means so much to me that they (almost) always include her. We've had numerous group games at our house and, even if it's Nathan and his friends, or Nathan's and Zach's friends, they will let their little two year old sister play with them. She has joined her brothers with kick the can, capture the flag, nerf gun wars, and, last week, red rover. They are incredibly close and it warms my heart so much.
Yesterday Addi and I dropped the boys off at school. On the way home, little 2 minutes after the boys left the car, Addi said "I miss my guys, I need my guys". I told her that the boys would be home after school, and she started crying. She loves her boys. We picked up Zach from school at about 12:00 p.m. and we were talking about how Zach was invited to have lunch and play at the park with a friend. Addi was sad and said she needed to have lunch and play with her Zachie. She loves her boys so much. I'm thrilled that the each of the kids will almost always include their siblings in things. I just hope they stay really close as they grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment