Wednesday, March 28, 2012
I am... an Internet Ninja!!!
You may not know this about me, but I am a self taught internet ninja. Ssshhh... don't tell anyone though. I don't want people to find out. I have come to harness the power of the internet and can find just about anyone. Maybe I should put this on my resume. For my job, I sometimes need to track down witnesses to accidents, and other fact witnesses and/or expert witnesses. Amazingly, people move and change their addresses and phone numbers. It can get rather annoying. Especially when I just need to talk to them for a couple of minutes. However, I can harness the power of the internet and find almost anyone. There are some people that I can't find, but there are numerous people I have found with little more than a name and an estimated age. I have also found numerous expert witnesses that we hired on cases. I once found an expert witness who specialized in testifying about the effects of heroin. Or, we once had an expert witness on manufactured (mobile) homes. Yup, exciting stuff. I can also find all sorts of documents too. Did you know that most FAA reports are available online, for free?? I am still learning, but I am a self proclaimed internet ninja~! Just try to hide....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can find anyone too, I just enter their name into a Facebook search! :)
But, amazingly, not everyone is on facebook, and sometimes their info is all private. And, can you verify it's the right "John Smith", and get their current address and phone number??? I use facebook all the time for work (including yesterday), and have even sent messages to witnesses through facebook at times. I can also get estimated household income, relatives, voter information, date of birth, past civil and criminal history, mug shots, business info, and much much more. It's scary what I can find. Come watch my ninja skills in action!!!
You. Are. Hilarious!!!
Post a Comment