Monday, March 5, 2012
Boys will be boys
So Nate, age 8, Zach, age 5, their cousin Jackson, age 6, and two friends, ages 6, an 8, where playing together this afternoon. I was inside with Addi who was still not feeling very good and had the door open so I could listen to these boys. They, without my knowing, got the step stool out of my storage room, took it into the garage, and got down the water noodles (big foam noodles usually used for swimming). I went into the garage to check on them when I heard a bunch of noise. Apparently the were having an awesome time whacking each other with the water noodles. Thankfully they are soft and no one got hurt (at least then) and they were having a ton of fun. They also ran around with nerf guns shooting each other. Well, they got a ton of exercise and they should sleep really well tonight, I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment