Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Super Grandma!!!
One of our other summer activities was to visit Super Grandma a few times. Super Grandma is Jeff's grandmother, but she has been renamed Super Grandma instead of Great Grandma because, well, she's super! She is really the only grandmother I have ever had because all of my grandparents died by the time I was two. She is a sweetheart and I love her to death. The kids absolutely love to go and see her, and we need to see her more often. She was living in her house up until last year, when she moved to an assisted living center. She is 97 years old and just amazing! The kids don't have as much room to run and play, but they love to see her and their new favorite activity is to play games with her. They like to play Chinese checkers and her magnetic tic tac toe game. She's so sweet to play with them over and over and over. Here are some of our photos from one of our trips this summer:




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment