Friday, October 14, 2011
Highland Splash Pad
If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm going through my photo file alphabetically to get caught up so I don't miss anything. I did skip Easter though so I I may have to go back to "E". One of our other summer adventures was going to the Highland Splash Pad to play in the water there. We went just a couple of times, but the kids had a ball. There are two parts to ti, one section for the bigger kids where the water shoots up from the ground, and a second section which is a stream that the littler kids can enjoy. One of the times we went, we met some friends and the kids got to play with them while enjoying the water. We went at a very busy time, but the kids still had a blast and loved to enjoy the water. This really was our "summer of water" where we spent a ton of time playing in the water in many different forms. I'm hoping that next summer will be as much fun.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment