Friday, February 6, 2009

The Doctor Says...

So, just another quick note. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and, at bedtime last night, I asked Zach if he wanted to go to the doctor's with me. He said yes, and then said "Doctor says no more monkey's jumping on the bed". I thought it was cute, especially since it's been quite a while since we've sung that song. Apparently it's stuck though. We did sing the song a bit last night. Nathan was actually bummed because he didn't get to go to the doctor's with us since he was at preschool. Silly Goose! We're actually going to do the "kindergarten fair" at the doctor's office tomorrow. Nathan is excited because they have punch, cookies and prizes. Apparently cookies are worth the chance of getting a shot. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

BreAnn said...

Do you know what you're having yet?!?!