I have always enjoyed Thanksgiving. I've loved being able to sit with my wonderful family and eat some wonderful food. It's always made me reflect on all of my blessings as well. I have been blessed in so many ways. Life has definitely not turned out exactly how I planned it, but I have a wonderful husband who loves me, and three absolutely amazing kids. My husband cares for me, loves me, and puts up with me with my crazy antics. Each of my children have blessed my life in so many ways. Nathan constantly amazes me with the things he says, does, and draws. He is such a joy. Zach was a "momma's boy" as a baby and I continue to have a special bond with him. He amazes me every day. Addison is a wonderful, amazing, and active little girl. I am so glad I have a daughter to share my life with. I love each one of them immensely and can't imagine life without them. Even if life isn't perfect and not the way I planned it, it's better than I imagined in so many different ways.
I am thankful for my extended family as well. I have wonderful parents who love me, and made good choices that allowed me to have a wonderful childhood and continue to bless my life daily. My dad has always had a special place in my heart and I have always been a "daddy's girl". My mom is my best friend and I love being able to talk to her about anything. I have four amazing brothers who helped shape me into who I am today. They have blessed my lives in so many ways. Even if they did "pick" on me as a kid, they also stood up for me. I had a jerky boyfriend who broke my heart and it was all my mom could do to stop them from going and having a "talk" with this boy. They are wonderful men and I am blessed to be able to continue to have them in my life.
We have a home that is adequate for our needs and in a wonderful neighborhood. I count my blessings every day to have such wonderful neighbors and friends to share my life with.
I am so incredibly grateful for my job and being able to work from home. I don't know how we would have survived without it. I am so incredibly blessed to work with such amazing people and count my blessings every day that they let me do what I do.
I am so incredibly grateful for the church. I am sure my life would have been completely different if not for the church and its standards. I am so glad my kids are able to grow up with good standards to help them in the last days, and that they know that they have a Heavenly Father and a Savior who love them more than they will ever be able to comprehend and want them to come back with them. It brings me such joy to know that I have been sealed in the temple and can be with my family forever. I will be eternally grateful to my parents that my mom chose to share the gospel with my father and that he chose to be baptized. I will be forever grateful to them that they raised me the way they did.
I am incredibly grateful for the good health we have had so far. We've had some issues, but are relatively healthy and happy and I am so grateful for that.
My list of blessings goes on and on and on. Even if life isn't perfect, I have been blessed in so many ways. Thank you to each and every person who has touched my life. I hope I can make a difference in yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment