Ok, so its been forever since I've done anything with my blog, or even read other people's blogs. Life has been insanely busy. I've basically been a full time mom and, for the most part, work a full time job at the same time which means little spare time and little sleep. Working from home is a wonderfully amazing blessing, but a curse in some sense as well. However, I am extremely grateful I am able to do it and LOVE my boss. Anyhow, I'm going to hopefully find spare moments to work on my blog/journal again soon. Any how, I just had one of those moments that just made me laugh. I was playing around with Zach (4) and Addie (1) and put Addison on Zach's shoulders, which turned into a horsey ride. That eventually lead to me giving Zach a horsey ride. While I was down on all fours with Zach on my back, Addison came up to me with her tooth brush and was trying very hard, to brush my teeth with her tooth brush. She even showed me how to open my mouth so she could brush my teeth. As I had no desire for my daughter's toothbrush in my mouth, I was able to fend her off, much to her dissappointment. I was one of those crazy mom moments that just make me laugh and want to remember.
On a very different note, I was thinking about one of those moments where I was overwhelmed with the thought of being a parent. We had Nathan and were in the hosptial, knowing full well that we got to take care of this sweet baby boy. However, it was when I was filling out the paperwork for him in the hospital, signing all sorts of releases and papers on his behalf, that it really hit me that I was a parent, and from that moment on took full responsibiilty for this child. I think that was one of the moments were it really hit me I was a parent.
I LOVE my family and am constantly grateful that I get to be a part of their lives. I'll hopefully try to be better about blogging. I want to remember every moment of these sweet kids lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment