Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Since Jeff and I got married, we've become Black Friday shoppers. I've enjoyed it and we go out almost every year, as long as there are things we want. This year, I was able to get most of my bigger gifts online for really cheap before Black Friday. However, I still wanted to go out to get a few things, such as pjs, jeans, and a handful of other stuff. My best deals this year were scored online instead of in the store on Black Friday morning. I did go to Walmart, which was a zoo as always. However, as always, I was able to meet some very nice people who helped me out and were very friendly. I stood by the pjs to wait things out and met some new friends who let me pick out what I wanted long before the sale started. It was a total zoo, as always, and things were gone very quickly, as always. The line was also tremendously long, but people were very friendly and great. I scored some awesome deals, they let me price match so I didn't have to stand outside at the next store, and it was great. I came home by about 2:00 a.m. and went to bed. I was hoping to get up early enough to go out for a couple of other things, but by the time I woke up I didn't have enough time to get back before Jeff had to go to work (poor guy). Unfortunately, with sick kids I don't know if I'll be able to hit the last few stores I want to today. It's all good. There's still Cyber Monday :)

No comments: