Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful

It's been a rough year. I think we're very excited to have 2009, and the recession, over and done with. However, we have had a lot of blessings. First off, we have been blessed with a sweet baby girl who brings joy to our lives. We've been blessed with sweet boys who have been great with their little sister and who make me smile and laugh on a constant basis. Though we've had some health issues, we've been blessed with good healthcare that has helped. We've also been blessed with family and friends who have shown their love for us by bringing in meals and kind words. Though we've had to pay a chunk of medical bills, we've been blessed that our health insurance is better than it has been in the past. Though we've had some car problems, we've been blessed that it hasn't been as bad as it could be. We've had friends and family who have been there to love and support us when we needed it. Though the recession has affected us quite a bit, we still both have jobs and the ability to pay our bills. I'm so greatful for my boss who allows me to be a mom and fit work in around my family. The list goes on and on. I'm so greatful for the prophet's counsel about food storage and financial reserves. We've had a LOT of extra expenses this year. I'm so grateful to have an emergency fund that has helped with issues with car repairs, a new furance, and other expenses that have come up this year. I'm greatful to have food storage to rely upon and give me a sense of security. Though it's been a challenging year, I am so thankful for the blessings we have had. There are so many of them. Thank you to those who have shown their love and support.

1 comment:

Merfy said...

I agree with you one hundred percent. It has been a very rough year financially, but I can't believe how many blessings we have had too!