For Zach's birthday, he was given a HUGE inflatable castle/mini trampoline thing from Grandma and Grandpa that they got a killer deal on. Its been a well loved, and well used, gift. It's also been stuck in my living room for the last month because its too big to fit anywhere else. The boys, and their friends, have had a blast with it. My boys, being the active boys they are, like to run from across the room as fast as they can and dive into the opening while shouting "CANNONBALL!!!!". They also decided it would be great fun to jump off the arm of the couch into the middle of the castle as well. I know, I know. My boys have worn me down and it just isn't a big deal anymore. They've fallen backwards into the castle from the couch or coffee table and have just had a ball with it. They've also been very rough with it as well and I kept telling them that they had to be careful or it would pop. Well, sadly, the castle walls crumbled today due to a small leak. I'm pretty sure it's repairable, but since the castle has been a VERY prominent part of our living room for the past month, we have decided to put it away for a while. One day soon, it will be resurrected. Until then, it's amazing how much more space I seem to have in my living room!
Anyhow, Jeff wanted to take photos of the boys the other day and these are a couple of shots of the boys jumping off the arm of the couch into the castle. I thought they were great and wanted to share.....



Oh, and if you can't tell, my boys are all boy....
1 comment:
I love the pictures!!!
Post a Comment