Success!!! I think I can finally say that Zach is potty trained! He has done great for the last couple of weeks with everything and I'm very proud of him. He usually doesn't need to be reminded and he's done great. I've been a chicken to send him places with underwear on just in case there's an issue. Over the last week I've finally felt totally comfortable sending him places with underwear. He even went to church on Sunday in underwear and told the nursery leaders half way through that he had to go potty. Wahoo!!!
On a different note, the other day I was telling Nate something and he said, "Mom, you know everything". I told him I didn't and that I learn new things every day. Later on, he told me again that I knew everything. However, I minute or two later he told me that he was just kidding, I really don't know everything. At least, for the moment, he still thinks I'm cool. His vocabulary right now includes the word "ridiculous" and it's really cute to hear him say it. He also says everything is "sweet", and "awesome". Funny, funny boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment