Saturday, January 31, 2009
Kangaroo Zoo
The other day, we went to Kangaroo Zoo with Nate's playgroup friends instead of having playgroup at someones house. The boys had a total blast. The kids were Jacob, Jake, Ty, Pacen, Nate, Zach, Camry, and Adam. It's a place close to our house that has a bunch of the huge inflatable toys, slides, and such. Nate had been there once before, but Zach had never been. When we got there, they were off and running. I kept losing Zach because every time I'd turn around, he was running somewhere else! I hung out with Zach for a while and then, towards the end Nate and Zach and I hung out for a while. The boys even made me go on multiple slides with them. We all had a really fun time and they were totally exhausted at the end. The pictures aren't fabulous because they were with my point and shoot and the kids were just too fast! Here are some of the pictures:





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment