Saturday, January 10, 2009

Listening ears....

So, I need to do a real quick post before I forget about this. Apparently my children really do listen to me (sometimes). As part of Nathan's birthday party (and yes, I hope to post about that soon), the boys got to color some bags. They're canvas bags that the boys got to decorate. Anyhow, Zach has loved his bag and dragged it around on a pretty constant basis since he decorated it. We've gone a couple of places the last couple of days and Zach has dragged it with him (including in the dirt/snow at times) just about everywhere. Just a minute ago, I told Zach we need to wash his bag because it was getting dirty. Apparently he listened to me. I was distracted trying to read something and Zach left the room. A minute later he came back with his bag, and said he washed it. He had taken it into the bathroom and washed his bag with water (with stuff inside of it) and came back very proud of his good job. However, the bag was dripping wet so we took the stuff out of the bag and told him we needed to put it in the laundry. I thought it was cute. I just hope he continues to listen to me as he gets older!

2 comments:

Maurina said...

Your kids are so cute. I'm so glad that you had a great holiday season!

BreAnn said...

Ha ha, that is too cute! Let's hope he continues to clean when you say so! :)