Ok, so I know this isn't a very exciting blog, but it's something I want to remember.
As mentioned before, we try to always do prayers as part of our nightly routine for bedtime. Nathan will say his own prayer and, though we have blessed the food a few times at bedtime, he has put a lot of thought into his prayers. for the past 3-4 weeks, I have heard Nathan says in his prayers that "Please bless Jesus that he will come back to the Earth soon" or something along that line. We've talked about the Second Coming a few times before, but we haven't really talked about it recently. I asked Nathan's Primary teacher, and she said she doesn't think they've talked about it in their Primary class (he's only in Sunbeams). I've been in Sharing Time with him because I'm in Primary and I don't think it's been discussed there recently either. It just makes me wonder if he knows something I don't....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man, time to prepare I guess.
Post a Comment