Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween


So, I've finally got my Halloween pictures downloaded, and I thought I'd share. Nathan was "the hidden face guy". We looked and looked for a Halloween costume, and found this one. I wasn't thrilled about it because I couldn't see his face, but he was really excited about it. Zach was a frog. We had a couple different costumes for him, but he didn't want to wear any of them when we tried them on before Halloween. I thought he'd be a fireman, but his friend's older brother asked him the day before Halloween what he wanted to be and he told him a frog. That was a surprise to me.





The boys had a lot of fun trick or treating. Zach was very excited to get candy. We went to Aunt Britney Aunt Bre, and Disneyland Grandpa's work for trick-or-treating in the afternoon. There was a decorating contest and the boys thought it was great. When we got home, we also did the houses in our neighborhood with Ty and Meg, who my boys just adore. They had a lot of fun, but they were all pretty exhausted by the end of the night.



Here's a picture of all three of my boys. Jeff decided to dress up as well. Both of the boys were not sure about Jeff's costume, and Zach in particular didn't like it. The mask didn't last for very long

Zach has been really funny about his treats. I'm a mean mom and will only let them have so many at a time, so we still have some candy left. Zach's come up to me a couple of times and said "Mom, I need candy". It's made me laugh.

1 comment:

BreAnn said...

Love the pics! And I can only imagine how Zach "sweet tooth" Hillhouse was with his candy stash! Mel, I need candy!