Monday, November 24, 2008

My thoughtful little boy

Nathan can be a very rambunctious little 4 year old, but he can also be a very sweet little boy. If he ever thinks I'm sad, he'll come up and give me a hug and a kiss to make me feel better. It's very sweet. Yesterday in church, a girl in our ward sang a solo. I wasn't even sure if he was listening, but at the end of the song, Nathan turned to me and said, that was beautiful. We ran into the girl at the end of church and he told her that her song was beautiful. On Halloween, we went trick or treating in the neighborhood and at one of the houses, the mom opened the door and she was dressed for Halloween in a pink dress. Nathan, all on his own, told her that she looked beautiful. She was touched, and so was I. He can be a very crazy boy, but he can also be very thoughtful and sweet.

Zach can also be sweet, and crazy. He likes to prolong bedtime by asking if he can give everyone a hug and a kiss, even though we've already done them. I can't even count the times he's been in bed, and asked to give Daddy a kiss. He's a silly goose.

3 comments:

BreAnn said...

What a little gentleman! I hope he continues to remember how to treat women!

Jared Hillhouse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.