Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I'm sleeping

Have to write down a couple of things from Addi before I forget.

Last night we were sitting on the couch as a family doing family prayers. I asked who wanted to say their prayer first and Zach volunteered. He is really good about saying prayers and insists on doing it every night. He also insists on hugs and kisses every night as well. When he finished, Nate said his prayer. When he finished, I asked Addison if she was going to say a prayer. She had been sitting on my lap very still with her eyes closed. When I asked her, she turned to me slightly and whispered, "I'm sleeping". We did a family prayer and then she did do her prayer right after.

The other day I was helping Addi clean her room right before bedtime. I asked her where we should put her baby doll. She replied, pointing to the baby bed near by, "In her cage over there".

No comments: