Monday, March 17, 2014
Drama queen
Addi is only four, but she can be a bit of a drama queen. We just got back from our trip last night and she is pretty tired. We have two boys over who are good friends that she was playing with. She had a disagreement with them and completely lost it. Yelling, screaming, crying, and saying they can't ever come into her room. This is because Lock didn't want to play house with her. As stated, I think she's pretty tired from our trip. I took her into the bathroom while she was yelling to have her calm down. I was holding her when she said she needed a drink. I told her she needed to calm down before she could get it a drink. She continued to freak out and saying she needed I drink when we got to the point where she cried out, "I need a drink right now or I am going to die!". I asked her if she was going to die, and she confirmed that if she didn't get a drink right then, she would die! She calmed down shortly after, we were able to get her a drink, and she did not die. She is now a happy girl. Holy cow, she can be a bit of a drama queen. She is pretty adorable though. We are really working on her trying to control her emotions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment