Sunday, March 16, 2014

Desert Flowers

We recently went on a trip to Disneyland, and I've got a forever long narrative of that which I will post in a minute. On our way home, we had to stop on the side of the road for Zach to go to the bathroom. Both of the boys went ot the bathroom while I waited in the car for them. When they finished, Zach came back with flowers that he picked for me. That melted my heart! Nate also came back and gave me flowers as well. They wanted to go pick more flowers for their sister, but I told them I would share with her. I should have let them get flowers for their sister, but we were already running late. Such sweet boys! It melts my heart that they would still pick flowers for their mom at the ages of 7 and 10.

No comments: