Monday, April 9, 2012

Seeds and Spring

My quick thought for the day. I started my garden recently and I'm attempting to be on top of my yard this year. I actually have a ton of seeds and have started planting my garden. I've got some seeds outside that I'm hoping will grow, and then I've got some starts inside as well. I planted my starts inside last week and have been watching every day, hoping that something will pop up. I was so excited this morning when I saw seven little plants (out of like 30 or more, I hope), pop up. I was so excited that Jeff had to remind me that, really, it's not the first start I've ever had.
It simply amazes me each Spring when I see plants start to grow. I am amazed that such a small little seed can produce so much. That, in and of itself, is a testament to me that I have a Heavenly Father. The world is such a magnificent place with so many amazing things. The entire ecosystem is just amazing to me. To have a little seed that can produce so much is almost unbelievable. I am go grateful to have a Father in Heaven who loves me so much to give me such a beautiful and amazing world to live in. Maybe it sounds silly to others, but to me, it's simply amazing. I've had the song "Faith is Like a Little Seed" running through me head the last couple of days. Anyhow, I love Spring!!! Now hopefully I can get in gear so I can have a very bountiful harvest in the fall!

No comments: