Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Hot water
Scary moment last night. Just as I was about to climb into bed, we heard what sounded like an explosion! We ran downstairs and the hot water hose to the water heater had come completely undone and there was a geyser of water shooting everywhere! It was a LOT of water. Jeff was able to quickly turn off the water, and there was no real damage, other than the hot water hose. Thankfully, Jeff was able to fix I this morning. This comes just a couple of months after we had the hot water hose to our washer leak and cause a minor flood. I am so extremely grateful that we were home and there was no real damage done, on both occasions. However, I'm starting to wonder if I'm not supposed to have hot water....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment