Friday, March 20, 2009

Update

Just as a quick update, I went back to the doctor's today for follow up. Still have pneumonia, and I guess an inflamed kidney, but I'm on the road to recovery. However, this thing is kicking my butt!!! I am so exhausted. I don't ever remember being this sick. But I have improved and baby is just fine. The boys have been a little more emotional and cuddly lately.

Nathan has also officially lost his first tooth today. He asked me this morning how he was supposed to brush his really wiggly tooth. He was at preschool and then at a friend's house today. When he got home and we were talking, I noticed that his "wiggly" bottom tooth is out. No clue as to where the baby tooth is. Oh well. I told him we'd just write a note to the tooth fairy. We can already see the top of his new tooth. His second loose tooth is now really wiggly and will likely come out at any time. Just crazy. He just turned five in January!

Zach has been talking up a storm. It's fun to listen to his ideas and what's on his mind. He's also going to be my daredevil child. We have a very steep driveway and yesterday he took his bike (3-wheeler) to the very top of the driveway and road it down the hill to where the truck was parked. Scared me half to death. He was fine, but we made him start half way up the hill after that, which still gives him some speed but doesn't scare me half to death. He'll start down the hill with his feet up and just loves the speed. He also LOVES to jump off of things. He's only two and I'm scared as to what he's going to try as he gets older.

No comments: