Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Girlfriend...
So, the boys were at Trina's house yesterday. Trina emailed me during the day and told me that Nate mentioned to her that his has a girlfriend. She couldn't get details out of him but thought it was cute and wanted to let me know. When Jeff picked the boys up, he asked Nate if he had a girlfriend and Nathan wouldn't tell him anything either. When I asked him, he did tell me about it. It's a really cute girl in the ward that's about his age that he's played with a couple of times. He couldn't remember her name, but he has talked about her a few times in the past, even though we haven't played with her for quite a while. I think he means that it's a girl that's his friend, rather than a "girlfriend", but I'll have to get more details out of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Playa! That is so cute! This could potentially be his first crush! Aw, cute!
Post a Comment