03/12/12- Zach (age 5) told me he can run 106 mph in his new shoes
08/27/09- Getting ready for the first day of kindergarten, Nathan seemed a little nervous, but excited. He told me that he thinks his kindergarten teacher is going to like him because he's awesome. Good self esteem bud. Hope you always remember that
08/02/09- Nate and Jeff went backpacking this weekend. I asked him if he missed me and he told me, "not very much". After the look on my face, he told me that he does love me very much though
08/02/09- I put Addison in a nice dress this morning for church and laid her down on a blanket so I could get ready. Zach saw her and told me, Addison's a princess". He'll also tell me, klook mom, she's so cute"
06/18/09- Zach moved a stool over to side of the bunk bed and is using that to get up and down the top bunk. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was jumping. I told him not to jump because he was going to get hurt. He then jumped from the stool to the floor, looked at me with a big grin, and said "look mom, I'm not hurt".
05/30/09- After dinner last night, Nathan came up and told me that it was a lovely dinner and that me and dad make the best dinners ever. So not true, but very sweet!
05/22/09- The boys get to go fishing with Jeff this weekend. I told them about it and Zach said he was going to catch a shark.
05/20/09- Nate is having a playgroup tomorrow with some friends. They are going to the park and are supposed to bring some kind of a treat to share. When I asked him what he wanted to bring, he said "tomato soup". His favorite dish is tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, but come on!
05/17/09- Nathan is such a big brother and likes to be in charge. Zach was in the bathroom the other day and I told him to stop doing something. Nathan looked at me, said "I'll take care of it Mom", and went into the bathroom to tell Zach to behave. All I could do is laugh
05/16/09- I asked Zach the other day what his name is and he told me "Zachie". It's a pet name we've used sometimes and apparently it's stuck
04/22/09- Nathan told me I was fat today, but he said it was because of the baby in my tummy so it was ok. Thanks bud!
No comments:
Post a Comment