I was at work all day yesterday, but Jeff was home with the kids during the day, and then went to work for a few hours in the afternoon. It snowed quite a bit yesterday. In the afternoon. Zach as home from kindergarten, Nate was at school, and Addi was asleep. Zach wanted to shovel the sidewalks and went out and, with Jeff's help, did our yard. He then wanted to keep shoveling, and shoveled the sidewalks all the way down to the stop sign, which is three houses away. After he did the sidewalks, with Jeff's help, he did not one, not two, but three neighbors driveways. Granted, Jeff was helping and did 90% of the work, but it was all because Zach wanted to keep shoveling the sidewalks. Zach told Jeff at one point that the reason he wanted to shovel the neighbors sidewalks was because it made him feel good inside. I was so impressed. For a five year old I thought that was pretty cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment