Monday, May 24, 2010

Nathan's talk

Nathan was assigned to give a primary talk on Sunday and, even though he's been sick the last couple of days, he really wanted to go give his talk. So, we went to church just for that. Earlier that week, Nate and I sat down and wrote his talk together. It was really just Nathan who wrote the talk as I typed, while I did gave him just a couple of promptings. The following is his talk:

The principles and ordinances of the gospel are first 1) faith in the lord Jesus Christ 2) Repentance 3) Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins and 4) laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost. These are important so we can live with Jesus Christ. If we be good we can get closer to Jesus Christ and we can live with him again with Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost. Jesus died so when we die we can come to life again by being resurrected. If we do something wrong, we can repent and never do it again. I'm glad to be able to repent. When we get baptized, it will wash off all of the bad stuff that we have done wrong, and makes us clean inside. When we are sick, your dad or someone else can bless you to get better. I am excited to be baptized and to get the gift of the Holy Ghost. Heavenly Father and Jesus love everyone in the whole entire world and we love Jesus. We love him very much. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


He did a great job and I was really proud of him. He's a great little guy.

No comments: