Friday, January 15, 2010
A New Year
If you've read any of my posts over the last couple of months, you've probably caught on that we were very very excited for a new year. 2009 had a lot of challenges and we were ready for a new start. As 2010 started, we were still in the same position. Jeff didn't have a job, I still have an child with asthmatic tendencies, the dishes still need to be done, my boys can still be little tornado's, etc. etc. However, I think we just decided to change our attitude. As long as we have a positive attitude, that's what matters. Jeff and I have talked a lot about how blessed we are and we're trying to pass that onto our kids as well. We're trying to be very positive and are so very very grateful for our blessings. I made a list of potential New Years resolutions I want to work on. However, I think the only real resolution I've made is that I'm going to be happy and try be the best me I possibly can. I'm not going to beat myself if I'm not perfect with some of the goals I'd like to make. I think I'm just going to take one day at a time and be happy. As long as I'm tyring to be the best person I am and do what I'm supposed to, I think that's all that matters. We're just taking one day a a time and we're happy for all the blessings we have! So, though I'm a little late, here's to 2010! May be it be a great year with lots of real possibilities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment