I think the world of my mechanic. I trust his opinion and recommendations and I think he has some of the best prices we've found. There have been other times where we've taken a vehicle somewhere else and they charge us signifcantly more. There have been times where he could have charged me for things and he didn't because they couldn't find anything wrong. I had once where I thought a battery needed to be replaced and all he did was clean it and it worked great. He didn't charge me for it. Anywho, I have a wonderful auto mechanic and and highly recommend them. If you live in Utah County, its Greenwood Automotive in American Fork. The only problem is sometimes it takes a couple of days to get in. However, I think they are highly worth it.
I adore my mechanic!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so good to know!
It's great that you found someone honest. It can be difficult to do.
Post a Comment