More whining, please ignore. It's been a weird year. I'm normally a pretty healthy person but there is something about this year. Maybe it's because I turned 30. I had some persistent low back back on the right side. I thought it was a kidney infection because of where the pain was and that, when I had pneumonia, I had a kidney infection as well. I went to be seen since you're not supposed to ignore kidney infections. After two doctor's visits, it was determined it was a kidney infection. He gave me a shot and medication and it still hurt to move yesterday.I've been walking like an old lady. The good news is that the shot seemed to work and I feel better in regards to my kidneys, but the shot HURTS and I' still having a hard time walking because of the injection site. Grr. I know understand how my kids, particularly Addison, feel after vaccinations because it hurts! Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon.
oh, and now Zach is coughing, again. He told me today he is super sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment