Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Being me

Once again, a post just for me. My feelings today are I'm just trying to be the best me. Granted, I may not feel like this tomorrow, but I'm thinking positive today. I'm not the most articulate person, but here goes: I know that I don't have the best house, I'm not an interior designer, my house isn't always as clean as others, I'm not a supermodel, I'm not the most educated person or always do things the right way. The list goes on and on. However, Heavenly Father knows me and has provided me with challenges that are meant for me and for my own personal growth. I am here to learn who I am and become the best person I can be. Life is not perfect, but I feel blessed for the things that I have. All I have to do is look next door to realize how blessed I have been. I may not be the best at so many things, but I can be the best "me" and that's what matters. As long as I am trying my best, I know that my Father in Heaven will help me through the trials that I have to face and I'll become a better person because of it. I hope that makes sense. For today, I'll try my hardest to be the best "me" I can be.

1 comment:

Merfy said...

You really are great Mel! Don't ever forget it! Thanks so hanging out Saturday night. It was great to do something with you guys!