Thursday, October 8, 2009
Guest Speaker
So, I went back to UVSC, or now UVU, tonight. When I was at UVSC, one of the classes I took was law society. I guess it's more of a club, but it's a one credit class where they have guest speakers come and talk about various aspects of the law. The professor said he wanted a paralegal to come and speak. A neighbor is taking law society and asked me to come and speak about being a paralegal. SO, I was a UVU last night telling them about my job. Those poor people! I told Jeff beforehand that I didn't know if I could talk for 45 minutes. He told me, after years of listening to me ramble on about my job, that I would have no problem filling the time. Well, he was right and I did run out of time. Hopefully I didn't bore them to death, but I did get a few questions and people seemed pretty attentive, so I think it went well. They've had and ICE agent (immigrations) and a DNA expert come and speak so I'm not that cool, but I think it went well. Me, a guest speaker. Kinda crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look at you! Can I shake your hand?
Post a Comment