Monday, August 24, 2009

2 months!

Addison had her 2 month check up this morning and she is doing great! She weighs in at 10 lbs 8 oz and is 23 inches long. That means she's gained 3 lbs 2 oz and 4 inches in the last 8 weeks!!!! She's at the 50th percentile in weight and 90-95% in height! She has chubby legs which I am very proud of since I usually don't have chubby babies.
She's a very sweet baby and has been such a good girl. Her brother's adore her and will play with her when she's laying on a blanket on the floor. She's got an adorable smile and will "talk" to me as well. She kicks like crazy. She LOVES her pacifier, and has recently found she can suck on her fist as well. She'll usually sleep until 4:00 or 5:00 a.m. most nights so I do get some sleep. We've also gotten tons of comments on her red hair. Both of the boys had red in their hair, but they've darkened at bit as they've gotten older. We'll have to see what happens with her hair. It looks more auburn inside, but does get a bit red in the sunlight.
I am so in love with my baby and can't imagine life without her!
Once again, I'm still working on the quest for being able to get to my photos. Maybe one day soon, I hope.

No comments: