Wednesday, June 17, 2009

another this and that post

So, I am still way behind with life and my blog, but I'm slowly working on getting everything done. My due date is two weeks from today and I'm attempting to get a bunch of things done between now and then. Until I'm all caught up, my blog will just have to wait. However, there have been a couple of things the boys have said that I wanted to write down.
First, Nate has mentioned multiple times that he knows why I'm fat and that it's ok because we're going to have a baby. He's a thinker, and he said yesterday he doesn't know how the baby is going to come out. So far, my reply has been that we'll go to the hospital to do it. It's worked so far, though he did mention yesterday that it would be funny if it came out of my mouth. Yes, I am a chicken and I don't want to explain any more right now then we'll go to the hospital.
Second, Nate and Zach play really well together for the most part. They were downstairs this morning making a fort with the blankets and pillows from the couch. Huge mess, but they had a lot of fun. Zach just helped Nate find a picture and I heard him say "Thanks, you are the best brother in the whole wide world". Very sweet.
They've also been playing with the dog this morning. Zach was behind the dog when her tail was wagging. He pointed to her tail and told me this morning that, "Mom, the dog's tail is happy". Cute kid.
Anyhow, that's it for now. I've still got posts to do for mothers day, planting flowers at grandmas, family reunion, preschool graduation, etc. One day I'll get all caught up. Maybe.

1 comment:

Merfy said...

I am trying to catch up too! Good luck and keep at it. I love reading your blog.