Sunday, October 19, 2008
Memories
So, Jeff reminded me of this story the other day. When Nathan was probably about one and a half or two years old, he was eating spaghetti for dinner. While eating, he sneezed. A little while later, he kept rubbing his nose as if it were bothering him. He kept doing it and it seemed to really bother him. I looked at his nose and it seemed like he had something in one of his nostrils. It kept bothering him, so I tried to figure out what was going on. It looked like he had something in his nose, but we figured he just had stuffy nose. I tried to get a tissue to get it out and it didn't seem to work. He was too young to blow his nose, and so we kept working on getting it out with a tissue. I think I finally had to pry it out (which was really gross) and it turned out it was a noodle that got stuck in his nose. It was probably at least 3-4 inches long, which would really bother me too! Anyhow, it was all really gross, but it's a story that I want to remember for when Nathan starts dating (hee hee hee).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment