I got this text from my friend today about carpool. It cracked me up and so I had to save it:
Clayton kept kicking Zach as we drove home. I told him if he did it again he would have to walk home in bare feet because he chose not to put shoes on when we left. Of course he did it again so I told him I was going to pull over. Addi said, "Don't worry, Clayton. My mom is mean too." Then Nate says under his breath, " Not that mean. Our mom has never made us do anything like that!" I didn't want him to cross the street so I stopped at the bottom of our street and told him to get out. He wouldn't so I had to get out, go around and physically pull him out....all to run up the sidewalk 3 houses! I am just "so mean!" (Sarcasm) We all laughed as he ran up the street. Even he was laughing:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment