Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Run run run...

I feel like all I do is run, all day long. I know there are so many people with much crazier schedules than me, but right now I'm just going like crazy. I'm trying my best to keep up with three crazy kids, working, being a mom, a wife, and everything else. There is just not enough time in the day!!!! Sometimes I have to stop and think about how blessed I am and to cherish these moments while I can.

We were reading stories last night and we read a story about Cookie Monster. Zach said, if he had two cookies and Cookie Monster came up to him, he would give a cookie to Cookie Monster to share. Very sweet. And then, today, he told Jeff he loves him more than me. Not so sweet. It made Jeff's dad. Addison also gave Jeff lots and lots of kisses today. Ok, now I've got to run again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are an amazing woman Melanie! I admire you so much. You do such a great job...remember that when you feel like you are just running and going crazy...people notice you and all you do. Love you

Mel said...

Thank you Heather! I can't tell you how much that means to me. You are so sweet!