My, it feels like it's been a busy week. Monday was Memorial Day and, sadly, we spent most of the day home. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned while Jeff was at work. The kids and I also went to Home Depot and ordered new carpet!!!!! I'm so excited. We really need it and we finally decided to do it. It'll be horrible getting things ready for new carpet, but I'm still excited. After that, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's for a BBQ, which was great.
Tuesday was a forever long day at work, but the boys got to go over to Grandma's house and play and had a great time.
Wednesday was Jeff's day off, but I ended up going into work for a few hours in the morning to try to wrap some things up. After I got home, we went out to lunch and then went bowling as a family. We had a great time, though I think one game is all we can handle. The boys seemed to be done after one game, but we stayed for a little longer. After that, we picked up the boat to de-winterize it so we can go play next week.
Thursday we went shopping, went to the library, and then stayed home and hung out until Zach's first t-ball game. He did a great job and it was a lot of fun. It was different for Nate because now he's the one who had to sit and watch while Zach played. It was good for him. I tried to fit in work when I could in the morning, evening, etc.
Friday I tried to fit in whatever work I could in the morning, and then we headed to to the zoo for a day with Grandma and Grandpa (other side), aunts, uncles, and cousins including some that were visiting from out of town. The boys had a great time and Addi was just fascinated by the elephants. Overall, they were really good kids. We went over to Aunt Britney's house after for a BBQ and to play with cousins and stayed up way to late. I think they had a great time.
Today, we went to Utah Lake State Park for their festival and the boys had a great time. They got to do crafts, get free food, play games, and had a fun time. Nate asked if we could go again next year. We got there when it was over half way through because we had wait for Addi to take a nap this morning. Next year, we'll have to go a little earlier (and hopefully with some help since it was just me and the kids). After going to the grocery store, we've just crashed. It's been a busy week, but a fun week as well. I have lots of pictures, but we'll see when/if I ever get them posted. Hopefully soon.
We don't have nearly as much planned for next week, I hope. However, we have my work day(which means kids play at a friend's house), library class, soccer camp, two t-ball games, a day of boating (hopefully), and I don't know what else. I think summer is officially here! Let's just hope I survive through it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment