Addison will be turning 10 months old in 9 days. I can't believe how fast life has flown by. She is officially crawling, and has been for a while. She is EVERYWHERE. She likes to crawl into the boys room and, if there out, try to cram as many legos in her mouth as possible. Due to a case, of course, I am totally panicked about her putting anything in her mouth, especially legos or anything else she can swallow. She knows she'll get in trouble, but she still does it. Her other favorite thing is to try to get into the dog's dish. I have it upstairs in the kitchen/living room area and I should probably move it downstairs, but my poor dog is deaf, partly blind, and arthritic. I'm afraid if I move it down stairs she'll never find it! Anyhow, Addison loves to crawl over to it and play with the water or try to eat the dog food as much as possible. This, of course, is not acceptable behavior at our house. She gets into trouble every time. However, we tell her know and she gets a great big grin on her face and tries to do it again. Sometimes she'll grab a big handful of dog food and hurry and drop it on the ground before we can get to her. She'll get in trouble and, at times, be put in a time out. However, the next time she has a chance she'll do the same thing again. What a stinker. A cute stinker though.
She is crawling and loves to play with toys. she loves to get into things and will babble on about things. She pulls up to furniture all the time. I think she's taken some steps while along the furniture but not many. I was in her room with her today and she stood up for just a second on her own before she fell back down. She did this at least twice today. Soon, she'll be all over the place and walking before I know it! My baby is growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Addison is a doll. So are the boys. I want to come play with them more often. They are such good kids. Plus, I would love to pick your brain about good baby deals and tricks you have learned with 3. I think you ROCK Mel!
Post a Comment