I know I've been a slacker on my blog lately. I'll have to make this quick though. Jeff found a job and has liked it so far. It's a big change from what he's doing, but so far it's been a pretty good experience. We'll have to see how things go. However, with how horrible the job market is we're very happy for the opportunity.
I'm just trying to keep up with life. Between work, kids, home, family, helping out on occasion at Nate's school, teaching preschool on occasion, and everything else I've been a busy girl. We were able to purchase some storage shelves for an absolutely amazing deal and I was able to organize my storage room. It's a very cool concept to actually be able to get my food storage easily. I did tell Jeff that I've banned myself from food storage for a while. The other thing I've been getting into is coupons. I've been able to save a TON of money and it's been nice to help build up my food storage.
Nathan is such a good kid. He's done great with kindergarten and it's so fun to see him learn and grow. The things he tells me just amaze me. He loves to build with legos and I'm amazed at the creations he's able to come up with. Spring soccer starts up soon and we're excited to get back into that. It's been so fun to watch him grow.
Zach is having a lot of fun with preschool and with playing with his friends. I'm amazed at the things he tells me and the concepts he comes up with. He's definitely growing up. He's still a junk food aholic and my parents think its hilarious that whenever I go to their house the first thing Nate does is pull out the legos and the first thing Zach does is ask "can I have something to eat?" because Grandma has much better treats than we go. He still loves gymnastics and its fun to watch him.
Addison has grown up so much in the last little bit! She officially, as of the last couple of days, has her first tooth! She's almost eight months old and I'm in shock its taken this long because Zach had one at three months and Nate had one at four months. Addison has been sitting up for a while on her own and now loves to do tummy time. She's also on the move! She's been doing the army crawl for the last little bit and has been getting pretty fast at it. She also loves to sit on her tummy and play with toys. I'll lay her on a blanket in her room with toys and she's all over the place. She'll also army crawl out of her room to come and find me. She's not quite crawling yet but I'm sure it's coming very very quickly. She loves her big brothers and loves to play with them, and with their toys if she can ever get her hands on them. She's usually a total sweetheart, but definitely has a temper. My friend calls her "little red", mainly because she's stubborn (like her dad). I'm amazed at how much she's grown up already!
Ok, my time is up. We're just trying to keep up with life. Hopefully I'll post more soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment